Services Available at the Women’s Health Clinic
For a Women’s Health Appointment, call the Health Center at 817-257-4168.
Women’s Health Forms
DID YOU KNOW………. Sexually active females aged 25 years or younger should be tested every year for chlamydia. If left untreated, chlamydia can affect your ability to have children. Ask about chlamydia testing today!
- Annual Well Woman Exam Including
- Pelvic exam
- Pap smear to screen for cervical cancer as appropriate
- Clinical breast exam and breast self-exam instruction
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) screening as appropriate and upon request
- Birth control (contraception) and management
- Breast Health Assessments
- Contraceptive Counseling
- Contraceptive Prescriptions (oral contraceptives, Depo Provera injections, Implanon)
- Emergency Contraception Prescriptions (For students ages 17 and younger, no prescription is necessary for women over age 18.)
- HIV Testing
- HPV Vaccine
- Menstrual Problems Management: severe menstrual cramps, irregular cycles, absence of menses, PMS
- Pregnancy Testing and Referrals
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) Diagnosis and Treatment
- Urinary Tract Infections Diagnosis and Treatment
- Vaginal Infections Diagnosis and Treatment
Consultation with the women’s health nurse practitioner is free of charge. However testing and treatments will have a fee. Fees can be charged to your student account or paid for at the time of service. Any lab tests performed by Quest Diagnostics can be billed to your student account. The average laboratory fees for a full Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) work up is $125 to $200. Pharmacy services may be billed to your student account as well, or you may present your private insurance information to the TCU Pharmacy.
Please know your health is our number one priority. If you believe you need to be tested for an STI and do not wish to visit the TCU Health Center, you may contact the Tarrant County Public Health Department to schedule STI testing or HELP.fw.org for free HIV testing.
Free HIV Testing Centers
Tarrant County Public Health
1101 S. Main Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76104
1717 South Main St.
Forth Worth Texas 76110