Try our new online appointment scheduler on the Student Health Portal.
If a nurse is unavailable to take your call, please leave the following information in a voice message:
- Your name.
- Your TCU ID number.
- The best phone number for us to call you back.
- When you will be available to take the call.
Our nurses return every voicemail with this information by 5PM on weekdays. Please leave one message with all of the above information on our voicemail, and we will call you back in the order the messages are received.
When to Get a COVID-19 Test
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms
- At least 5 days after known or suspected close contact to COVID-19
- For screening (schools, workplaces, congregate settings, etc.)
- Before and after travel
- When asked by a healthcare professional or public health official
For more information on COVID-19 testing, visit the CDC COVID-19 Testing page.