- Chronic Disease Management
- Illness and Injury Care
TCU offers the following vaccinations at the health center.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- HPV (Human papillomavirus)
- Influenza (Flu)
- Meningitis A
- Meningitis B
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- TB Tests
- Laboratory Services
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Physical Exams
- Physical Therapy Evaluation
- Prescriptions and Over-the-Counter Medications
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) Testing
- Wart Treatments
At the TCU Pharmacy, students have easy access to a full-service pharmacy located conveniently within the health center.
Did you know? You can request a prescription refill online at the TCU Pharmacy website!
- Annual Well Woman Exam
- Breast Health Assessments
- Contraceptive Counseling
- Contraceptive Prescriptions
- Emergency Contraception Prescriptions
- HIV Testing
- HPV Vaccine
- Menstrual Problems Management: severe menstrual cramps, irregular cycles, absence of menses, PMS
- Pregnancy Testing and Referrals
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) Diagnosis and Treatment
- Urinary Tract Infections Diagnosis and Treatment
- Vaginal Infections Diagnosis and Treatment
Psychiatric services are available at the Health Center but are operated by the Counseling Center.
Do you have questions about nutrition? Are you on your own for the first time and just not sure what to eat? Then schedule an individual nutrition consultation with a Registered Dietitian.
- Healthy eating
- Portion control
- Weight management
- Physician Prescribed Diets
- Specific dietary needs
To schedule an appointment you can email Lauren Swonke at LAUREN.SWONKE@TCU.EDU or call 817-257-5268.