The Health Center’s mission is to promote, protect, maintain and restore the student’s physical and mental health. To fulfill that mission, we offer a variety of services to currently enrolled TCU students including primary care, sexual health services, a full-service allergy clinic, psychiatric care, and nutrition consultations.
- Annual Well Woman Exam
- Breast Health Assessments
- Contraceptive Counseling
- Contraceptive Prescriptions
- Emergency Contraception Prescriptions
- HIV Testing
- HPV Vaccine
- Menstrual Problems Management: severe menstrual cramps, irregular cycles, absence of menses, PMS
- Pregnancy Testing and Referrals
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) Diagnosis and Treatment
- Urinary Tract Infections Diagnosis and Treatment
- Vaginal Infections Diagnosis and Treatment
We have two psychiatric providers at the Health Center. Appointments are available by referral from the Counseling Center or a Health Center clinician.
Do you have questions about nutrition? Are you on your own for the first time and just not sure what to eat? Then schedule an individual nutrition consultation with a Registered Dietitian.
- Eating disorder
- Disordered eating
- Diabetes and prediabetes
- High blood pressure
- Sports Nutrition
- Lifestyle modifications
To schedule an appointment you can contact Shelley Roaten at 817.257.5268 or email her at email@example.com
At the TCU Pharmacy, students have easy access to a full-service pharmacy located conveniently within the health center.
Did you know? You can request a prescription refill online at the TCU Pharmacy website!