The TCU Health Center is committed to providing the highest quality of care to all of our students, including our LGBTQ+ population.
Johnnie Ireland, MSN, APRN, WHNP-BC, Nurse Colposcopist
Kelle Tillman, MSN, APRN, ACNS-BC, Associate Director
- HIV Testing
- PrEP Prescriptions
- Sexual Health & Safety Counseling
- Contraceptive Counseling
- Referrals for transgender care
We understand that privacy may be a concern for our LGBTQ+ patients.
- Consultation at the TCU Health Center is free of charge.
- TCU Pharmacy charges on the student account are not accompanied by identifying information.
- Services and prescriptions may be paid for with cash or card without showing up on the student account.
- Patient bathrooms on the treatment side of the clinic are gender neutral.
- Students of every gender are welcome at the Health Center, including appointments at the Sexual Health Clinic.